Click the orange arrow for local info.
Your first point of contact for help with applying for OSAP is the Financial Aid Office of the school you are applying to. Out-of-province students can get help by calling 1-877-OSAP411 (1-877-672-7411) during business hours.
The maximum grant/loan amounts for a typical two-term academic year are:
- $12,240 for full-time single students with no dependents
- $19,040 for full-time students who are married or in a common-law relationship or a sole-support parent
Plus, for that two-term academic year, your annual debt is capped at $7,300, even if you get more in loans. Loans are interest-free while you're studying, and for six months after you graduate.
30% Off Ontario Tuition Rebate
The 30% Off Ontario Tuition provides:
- $1680 for university and college degree students
- $770 for college diploma and certificate students
You could be eligible for 30% off your student tuition if:
- You’re a full-time student at a public college or university in Ontario
- It’s been less than four years since you left high school
- You’re in a program that you can apply to directly from high school
- You’re a resident of Ontario
- Your parents’ gross income is $160,000 or less
Please review the OSAP website for more information.
LOCAL O.S.A.P. OFFICES:
University of Windsor
Financial Aid Office location:
NE Corner of Sunset Avenue and Fanchette Avenue
(519) 253-3000, ext. 3300
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
St Clair College
Financial Aid Office at:
Financial Aid Office:
Room 166 (South)