Employment and Training Services (City of Windsor)
The City of Windsor's Employment and Training Services (ETS) is an Employment Ontario service provider providing employment services and one-on-one assessments to the general public. We are committed to providing high quality services, a hands-on, results-orientated approach with emphasis on excellence and customer service. We provide clients and employers with the necessary tools needed to succeed.
Call us today at 519-977-6444, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Windsor's Employment and Training Services (ETS) provides:
- Resource and information (self-help services through the ETS Centre- Suite 101)
- Photocopying, faxes, computer access for job search and training, resume templates, etc.
- Greeters are available to assist you and connect you with other services
Assisted services (*for those who are eligible):
- Individual one-on-one employment counseling
- Identification of employment needs
- Resume workshops
- Interview skills
- Job search techniques
- Job Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Listing of current job opportunities
- Work experience through Ontario Job Creation Partnerships
- Employment placements
- Training placement incentives to employers
- Second Career Application
- Connecting to Employment Ontario programs and services i.e. Ontario Job Creation Partnerships, Youth Job Connection
- Referrals i.e. Tri-County Literacy and Youth Job Connection (see below)
- Workforce Windsor Essex - Service Finder Tool for Employers & Job-Seekers
St Clair College Employment Centre
St. Clair College Employment Centre helps job seekers connect with employment and training opportunities. We provide Employment Ontario programs and services that can help you find and keep a job.
- Personalized job search assistance
- Connections to local employers
- Resume help and techniques for an effective job search
- Information about different careers and occupations
- Local labour market information and resources
- Employment and training opportunities
- Information about all Employment Ontario programs and services
- Advice about and referral to other community services and support
3015 Howard Ave.
St. Clair College
2000 Talbot Rd. W.
Unemployment Help Centre
The Unemployed Help Centre of Windsor Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to meeting the needs of vulnerable people living in Windsor and Essex County. The UHC improves the quality of lives by providing needed programs and services that move people to independence.
6955 Cantelon Drive
Windsor ON N8T 3J9
Phone: (519) 944-4900
Fax: (519) 944-9184