I Need Help

Which level of government do you need help with? The Office of MPP Percy Hatfield can help you on matters of provincial jurisdiction.


  • Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security (CPP and OAS)

  • Child Tax Benefit

  • Citizenship and Immigration

  • Employment Insurance

  • Income Tax

  • Passports


  • Birth Certificates

  • Driver’s License

  • Family Responsibility Office (FRO)

  • Healthcare/OHIP

  • Ontario Disability Support (ODSP)

  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)

  • Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)


  • Bylaws (noise, parking, etc.)

  • Garbage and Recycling

  • Property Taxes

  • Social Assistance

  • Property Taxes

  • Transit

  • Road Repair

  • Snow Removal